BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What's up...

I've been busy and unable to post much of read many
blogs the last few days. Working a bit and also making
art which I will show you soon. My Esty shop is coming
soon, it has taken me a while to get it together, but I am
almost there. I have been having a blast making holiday
ornaments to sell on Esty. I have plans to sell
cards as well. When I look at my future I see so much fun
ahead making things and falling in love everyday with clay
and paint :-).
On the family front, please continue to send good thoughts
out for my cousin R. Also my mom could use some too as
she is having some health issues of her own.
Not much for you today. I promise a real post soon.
XOXO

4 comments:

Em said...

The cards and ornaments sound great!! Have fun!

Kelly said...

I send healing energy to R and to your mom. Blessings. K

Catherine said...

Ooo, I feel inspired! I love being artsy and craftsy.

abcd said...

was brousing in hobby lobby, and mesmerized by the billions of holiday ornaments, acres is seems, but would always prefer a hand made ormament,,,made with your hands