BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Love

I have much on my mind right now, mostly love.
Why did this beautiful man, Mr.B come
back into my life? Now that we are in love
again, what is going to happen?
It is all very exciting and scary. All I know
for sure, right now, is that I love him with
my whole being. That is no small thing. Most
people never get to feel this kind of love. I have
been lucky to feel it twice. I am a romantic, but
I have never believed there was just one person
out there for me, I always thought there might be a
few people out there I could love. So far there are two.
The love I have for the nameless one will always
be in my heart. However, it never worked out
with him, our timing was just wrong. Now the
first love of my life is back and my love for him
has taken over my world. What a wonderful, blissful,
happy life is one spent in love. I know many people
think that love fades with time, passion falls away
to comfort. I don't believe that for one minute.
Passion takes a bit of work, but it can last forever.
It remains to be seen what will happen when Mr. B
gets here in 12 days. 12 days!!! In my heart I already
know how this story will play out, but I won't get ahead
of myself here on this blog. One little step at a time.
When you are in love, isn't life all pink and fluffy?
Isn't everyday an exciting adventure? I would love
to hear some of your love stories, please share.
Have a great weekend all.

No comments: