BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Dreamy

I am very dreamy today. Yes, this is a love
post, so quit reading if you can't handle the
sweet stuff :-). I still can't believe that this
is all happening, and neither can he. We are
so in love, and totally taken by surprise by it.
In five days I will be standing face to face with
the true love of my life, how wonderful is that?
I have waited a lot of years for this and I deserve
it :-). My silly ego gets in the way sometimes, and
I worry I am too old for him(Mr.B is twelve years
younger than me). Then I think about many couples
I know where the women are older by more years than
that and they have been together for a long, long time.
My love calls me every night. Every night! And we talk
for hours. We keep thinking we will run out of things
to talk about, but we never do. He is the smartest
and funniest man I know, and to top it off he is really
handsome and sweet. Who could ask for more?
I have a feeling about how it will all turn out, but
until we spend a little time together, I don't want
to count on anything. One thing I KNOW for sure,
I will love him for the rest of my life.

No comments: