BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Sunday, April 24, 2016

WORKSHOP!!

LAST CALL FOR MY WORKSHOP! My first ever workshop will be on June 11Th and 12TH! I am very excited to be teaching how to work with Venetian plaster and collage elements, finding your own unique voice using this wonderful material. 10-5 both days with an hour for lunch. I will be having the workshop in Saint Francis plaza near the famous San Francisco De Asis church in the back of the wonderful shop, Velvet and Horns in Ranchos de Taos NM (4 miles from Taos, NM). There is room for 0 more, so first come first serve. I will provide cradle boards and the plaster, some paint and select bits of collage material. The price will be 180 for both days,  total due by June 1ST. This price is for the first workshop only. Message me on FB or email me (address on sidebar) for more details if you need them and about payment. I hope to see you there. XOXO * The workshop is now FULL.

9 comments:

lynne h said...

fantastic, annie... : )

xoxo

Annie said...

Lynne, Thank you! I am shaking like a leaf, but so excited. xoxo

kj said...

you will do great. i;m sure of it!

love
kj

Annie said...

Kj, Thank you. It is something I have been thinking of for a long while and I am finally facing my fears and doing it. xoxo

CatFurniLife said...

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. More at this site.

B.ed Admission in Delhi said...

BEST B.ED ONLINE ADMISSION FORM MDU ROHTAK B.ED ADMISSION, ELIGBILITY FOR B.ED ADMISSION, B.ED FROM MDU, CRSU B.ED ELIGIBILITY, JAMMU UNIVERSITY B.ED ADMISSION BY KAPOOR STUDY CIRCLE.
MDU ROHTAK B.ED ADMISSION
ELIGBILITY FOR B.ED ADMISSION
B.ED FROM MDU
CRSU B.ED ELIGIBILITY
JAMMU UNIVERSITY B.ED ADMISSION
B.ED ONLINE FORM LAST DATE
HARYANA B.ED ADMISSION
IGNOU B.ED ADMISSION ENTRANCE EXAM FORM LAST DATE ELIGIBILITY
B.ED ENTRANCE EXAM 2020
IGNOU B.ED ADMISSION FORM LAST DATE

B.ed Admission in Delhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B.ed Admission in Delhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aspeak said...

Thank you for such a great opportunity to write on here, I have been battling with herpes and diabetes all those while and that was the reason I have being around internet for awhile but I'm well and cured now by Dr Itua herbal medicine that I ordered through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com a great herbal doctor, I'm so grateful to Dr Itua for his great herbal work. Dr Itua assure me that he can also cure all sort of disease with his herbal medicines like ALS,Herpes,Diabetes,Cancer,Arthritis and other diseases. I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.