BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Art of Tea after photo shoot

I ended up paying a photographer to shoot this piece and I did not feel too badly because he too had a hard time and he had a much better camera than me. This is my piece after he shot it. No shadows and much closer to the real color, some details still get lost, but that is the nature of large paintings. I thought I would show you the real version. Click on image then click again to see more detail.
Always love to hear your thoughts.
XOXO

9 comments:

lynne h said...

wow annie... just 'wow'. that faint green - oh my...

xoxo

Annie said...

Lynne, Thank you sweetie.xoxo

Judy Shreve said...

Just gorgeous! So intricate - the details are amazing!
xxoo

Annie said...

Judy, Thank you :-). xoxo

Sharmon Davidson said...

This does look quite different than it did in the other photo. I love being able to see all those yummy details and subtle shadings of color...

zendotstudio said...

yes! when I look at them both, this one is so much more satisfying! a clarity a weight to it.

I have a pic to post and when I looked at my photo I didn't post. It is hard taking good photos!

Annie said...

Sharmon, Yes it does. Thank you. xoxo
Zendot, Thank you, and yes, it is hard to photograph art and I think the kind of thing we do is really hard to capture. xoxo

ArtPropelled said...

Beautiful!
I have the same problem photographing my carvings.Every now and then I bite the bullet and pay a professional to photograph my work. It makes a huge difference. As Carol says, sometimes I just don't post images of my work because my photos just don't do it justice.

Annie said...

Robyn,

Thank you. I will post most my photos anyway, but it is nice to get someone else to do it and also interesting to see that is was also hard for him, but he had the right camera to do the job. xoxo