I have been working on this and 2 other paintings for a few months, this one is done, I am still working on the other two. I have no title yet, which is odd, I usually get a title while I work, but nothing came with this one. This is a 20"x 16", venetian plaster, pastel, coffee stain, acrylic, and graphite on board. I have a new trick, I use rubbing alcohol to wipe away color and it gives this sort of water color affect, I love it and went and bought big bottles of the stuff. I had heard about it for a while, but had never tried it. I just wanted to pass it on to all artists out there, it is wonderful.
I always love to hear what you think.
Updates: The show at Millicent Roger's Museum last night was packed! I was thrilled that so many would be seeing my painting. It is always the best when a piece can go out into the world and be seen. The show was very nice and there were a few other abstracts in it, which was a pleasant surprise :-). Picture taking was impossible as there was no room to move!
I left Bella in her hard crate at home while I went to the show and that did not go well, she tore the stuffing out of her crate bed.
I received the soft crate, but I have not set it up and tried it yet, I am still waiting for the thundershirt. I tried the rescue remedy and I don't think it had any effect. We take it one day at a time. Thank you for all your lovely, helpful comments.
I am off to paint, Happy Sunday! XOXO