BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Zeus Update

Thank you all so much for your heartfelt comments and emails, I appreciate you all so much.
Zeus is still with me, he has had a few good days, so I will see how it is going on Tuesday next week, I would like to have the weekend with him to say a proper good bye at least. As long as the good days out weigh the bad he will stay. All I can do it revisit this everyday and see where we are. I know he will tell me the exact time is right. Mr.B and Spike did, so I trust that Zeusy will too. I will let you know when the time comes. Every day is such a gift.
Love you all. XOXO

11 comments:

collage whirl said...

Awww, enjoy your weekend with sweet Zeus :-)

nollyposh said...

(((Hugs))) & *kisses* to you both xox

Robyn said...

xoxoxoxo.... left a comment for you on previous post
take care x

willowtree said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Zeus, I haven't been in the blogosphere for a while so I've only just read about him. Sadly it's all part of the cycle and no-one escapes.

Barbara/myth maker said...

(((HUGS)))

becky said...

Annie, glad you & Zeus are having some good days. :) He's such a sweetie. Just love him as you are....

sukipoet said...

have a great weekend with beloved Zeus

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

Treasure the extra days and be ready to say farewell...he depends on you to be his advocate.

Kate P said...

So sorry to hear about Zeus, too.

Houseelf said...

Have a weekend to treasure Annie. Spoil him all you can and let him spoil you too with his love. Each day is a gift.

Mim said...

Dreamt about him last night! wow.
Hope all is well