BLISSFUL-BOHEMIAN

Monday, January 18, 2010

My Pages for the Artshine project











I wanted to share with you my pages for my Artshine book. The theme is love and I used a lot of bits and pieces I had around the house including the dream pendant I made. These were so fun to make and a challenge because I could not use my usual materials as they would have been too heavy and we have to mail these pages around, so venetian plaster on board was not going to work :-). It was fun to step outside my comfort zone.
I have also been working on my large painting, but is is months before that will be done, Very labor intensive, but I will share when I do finish it.
Today I am going to Avatar and I can't wait.
Happy Monday! XOXO

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! I haven't seen Avatar yet, so probably will with the kids :)

Renee said...

Annie these pages are just gorgeous. Absolutely love them and hope you are planning to make more.

Love Renee xoxo

Suzanne said...

Your pages are so vibrant and full of love. Just perfect.

I saw Avatar and LOVED it! Wow. Hope you enjoyed it, too.

Love to everyone! @>----

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time at the cinema. The pages look so beautiful. I think it does us good to move out of our comfort zone every now and then. I am wanting to try new things this year- needlefelting on my own will be one of them.

Annie said...

M.Kate, yes, take the kids, it is a fun ride.xoxo
Renen-Thanks honey.xoxo I am doing 8 more books.
Suzanne-Thank you! xoxo
melanie-I think it is the secret to staying young and happy. xoxo

Anil P said...

Hope you loved the film. I did.

The pages are dreamy, beautiful.

Renee said...

Again, I love these, lalalalalala.

No shoes on the table. That is an old Scottish tale and it is a real one.

xoxox

Mary-Laure said...

Your pages are so colorful and happy!